SALT LAKE CITY — Utah Red Rock gymnast, and Olympic alternate Kara Eaker has tested positive for COVID-19 according to reports given to WHO-TV.
Eakers tested positive while in Tokyo for the Olympic Games said her coach, Al Fong. Fong also said Eaker has been vaccinated and now has to quarantine for 8-14 days.
— Justin Surrency (@JustinSurrency) July 19, 2021
I have an idea for a future in-depth report. How do I tell you about it?
Today’s Top Stories
- A two-vehicle accident in northern Utah claims one life
- Fire burning at old Diamond Lil’s, set for destruction on Sunday
- Instagram user says she saw Petito and Laundrie in Wyoming restaurant
- Board of Education to investigate Cline post on Racial Healing Group
- Police say witness beat up minister for inappropriately touching a child at an OK bus stop
- Utah Jazz require COVID-19 vaccine or negative test for fans, new rule sparks heated reaction
- Utah Jazz add Holly Rowe to TV broadcast team
- Utah man has sights on a record-breaking pumpkin
- Mental health magnet being mailed to Alpine District parents
- Boyfriend of slain Gabby Petito charged with bank card fraud