Utah gymnast and US team alternate Kara Eaker tests positive at Olympics
SALT LAKE CITY — Utah Red Rock gymnast, and Olympic alternate Kara Eaker has tested positive for COVID-19 according to reports given to WHO-TV.
Eakers tested positive while in Tokyo for the Olympic Games said her coach, Al Fong. Fong also said Eaker has been vaccinated and now has to quarantine for 8-14 days.
— Justin Surrency (@JustinSurrency) July 19, 2021
Today’s Top Stories
- Two people dead in Taylorsville after shooting
- Direct selling and the big impact it has on the Utah economy
- What the bishops knew: Church releases details, timeline about Arizona sex abuse case
- Utah Little League player, after fall from bunk bed, is making progress
- Quantum computing of “great concern” to Rep. Chris Stewart, here’s why
- Crash causes big delays in Tooele County
- Utah experiences another interesting day of weather
- Ogden Schools make strides in security efforts
- Unified Police looking for missing teen from Holladay
- Park City Resort introduces paid parking systems