AMERICAN FORK, Utah — A 9-year-old child was found dead inside a car in American Fork on Wednesday.
KSL TV reporter Andrew Adams confirmed that the child was found unresponsive in a car next to a business called Roost Services at 200 East and 42 North.
The business provides services to people with developmental disabilities. American Fork Police Lt. Josh Christensen said the child was being transported to Roost Services and somehow, got left behind.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Police look for Laundrie in reserve; Petito still not found
- Campsite planning app offers new clues in case of missing woman Gabby Petito
- Moab homicide victims told friends if something happened to them, they were murdered
- Part of Lindon goes on lockdown as police look for suspect
- Attorney: Person of interest in Gabby Petito case is now missing
- Breaking: Paraglider crash in Draper claims one life
- Moab police describe fight between woman — now missing — and boyfriend
- Destructive TikTok licks trend hits Utah schools
- The latest in the case of missing woman Gabby Petito
- Gabby Petito’s family and police urge her fiancé to come forward with any information…