AMERICAN FORK, Utah — A 9-year-old child was found dead inside a car in American Fork on Wednesday.
KSL TV reporter Andrew Adams confirmed that the child was found unresponsive in a car next to a business called Roost Services at 200 East and 42 North.
The business provides services to people with developmental disabilities. American Fork Police Lt. Josh Christensen said the child was being transported to Roost Services and somehow, got left behind.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Pioneer Day Parade: Road closures, times, and how to watch
- Church missionaries killed in head-on collision
- Fun facts about the Olympics
- St. George police officer dead after a two-week battle with COVID-19
- How to watch every single event at the Tokyo Olympics
- Man arrested after reportedly opening fire and barricading himself in West Jordan home
- To keep your green lawn during drought, listen to the pro
- Salt Lake City creates tiny home design contest as possible housing shortage solution
- Secondary water shutdown coming to parts of Davis and Weber Counties
- How the city of Mapleton managed to avoid a flooding disaster