Child found dead inside car at an American Fork parking lot
AMERICAN FORK, Utah — A 9-year-old child was found dead inside a car in American Fork on Wednesday.
KSL TV reporter Andrew Adams confirmed that the child was found unresponsive in a car next to a business called Roost Services at 200 East and 42 North.
The business provides services to people with developmental disabilities. American Fork Police Lt. Josh Christensen said the child was being transported to Roost Services and somehow, got left behind.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- One person killed in wrong-way head-on collision on I-15 near Beck Street
- Salt Lake City police investigating shooting, one person hurt
- Bill would allow individuals to become teachers without a bachelor’s degree
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- Opinion: Is sportsmanship dead in high school basketball?
- Suspect in Layton Amber Alert charged
- Four elk killed as herd gets too close to I-215 and I-80
- Correctional officer assaulted at Utah State Correctional Facility
- Missing radioactive capsule from Rio Tinto mine found on Australian road
- Elk, again, tried to cross roads near I-215/I-80 interchange in SLC