Two teens hospitalized after street racing in Ogden
Aug 7, 2021, 10:25 AM
OGDEN, Utah — A 16- and 17-year-old were hospitalized Friday night after they were injured in what Ogden police describe as a “speeding contest.”
The two were driving east on 24th Street near 800 West at around 9:30 p.m. on Friday when they lost control of their vehicles, crossed the center line, and hit another vehicle.
This story will be updated as more information becomes available.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah company with ties to polygamous group cited for violating child labor laws
- Arrest made after fatal Logan Canyon crash
- Meteorologist says only a couple more weeks of snow and rain
- Additional sex charges filed against Utah businessman; more victims possible
- Elk herd returns to SLC golf course after multiple relocation attempts
- Hear it Firsthand: 6 Students Share Their Executive MBA Experience at BYU’s Marriott School…
- Jury finds Paltrow not liable in ski collision trial
- The search for the caller behind Utah’s 13 school hoaxes
- AEGIX Aim: Could this app be helpful during a school shooting?
- Former President Trump was indicted Thursday, what it means?