Two teens hospitalized after street racing in Ogden
OGDEN, Utah — A 16- and 17-year-old were hospitalized Friday night after they were injured in what Ogden police describe as a “speeding contest.”
The two were driving east on 24th Street near 800 West at around 9:30 p.m. on Friday when they lost control of their vehicles, crossed the center line, and hit another vehicle.
This story will be updated as more information becomes available.
Today’s Top Stories
- After celebrity death to colon cancer, Utah doctor weighs in on colonoscopy
- Two Utah experts talk about prisoner swap for WNBA player Brittney Griner
- Families of Hunter High shooting victims unhappy with plea deal
- Update: Some I-15 lanes reopen after hazmat spill in Bluffdale
- Downtown Ogden expansion project begins finalizing plans
- Provo Police looking for information about two cars in deadly hit-and-run
- West Jordan Elementary School is closing its gates after 40 years
- Sundance Film Festival is seeking volunteers for 2023 event
- Members of the council explain the Salt Lake County library tax
- SWAT standoff in Tooele ends peacefully, no further threat to public