2-year-old boy drowns at home swimming pool in Pleasant Grove
Aug 8, 2021, 2:10 PM
Pleasant Grove, UT — Police are investigating a tragic accident after parents find their 2-year-old son in the pool.
Pleasant Grove police Captain Britt Smith told KSL it happened Saturday, August 7th at around 7:30 near 400 East 700 North. The parents left their 2-year-old son for a couple of minutes to work on dinner, when they returned they found their little boy in the above-ground pool.
Parademics were called and attempted to save the boy’s life, he was later taken to the hospital where he passed away.
We will keep updating this story as it develops.
Today’s Top Stories
- Man crashes into Ogden Taco Bell drive-thru window
- American Red Cross of Utah seeks volunteers in central Utah
- Walmart shooter left ‘death note,’ bought gun day of killing
- Clearfield Police identify victims in Wednesday’s double homicide
- First Presidency issues 2022 Christmas message
- Vehicle collides with unoccupied building in Roy, no injuries
- One person dies on hike at Zion National Park, another hospitalized
- Montana man gets 3 years in prison for role in Capitol riot
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Grandson of two found dead at a home in Clearfield facing murder charges