Hiker rescued from China Meadows Trailhead
CHINA MEADOWS, Utah — Earlier today a hiker was rescued after they suffered a medical emergency at China Meadows Trailhead.
Emergency crews and Bridger Valley Fire responded to a call to help a hiker who had a medical emergency 4 miles up the trail towards Red Castle Lake.
A helicopter was called and was able to land close to the patient and fly them to the University of Utah.
This is a developing story, we will update this page as more information becomes available.
- Hiker injured in search of $10,000 treasure in Salt Lake County
- Bridal Veil Falls hiker identified as man from Roosevelt, Utah
Today’s Top Stories
- Wildlife officials, troopers, maneuver large herd of elk away from I-80
- Suspects in custody, lockdown lifted after shots fired at Taylorsville High
- Pedestrian hit and killed by UTA Frontrunner
- Large sinkhole shuts down portion of westbound 1500 North in Lehi
- Teachers at West High School walkout in of protest H.B. 215
- ChatGPT: Plagiarism super-tool for students or AI brainstorming generator?
- Get Ready for Fun at the 2023 Bear Lake Monster Winterfest
- Investigation of fatal accident at Provo airport includes witness statements
- Utah, Salt Lake leaders unveil new plans to improve the struggling Great Salt Lake
- Fatal crash on Mountain View Corridor causes significant delays