BREAKING: Plane crash in Davis County, three people dead
DAVIS COUNTY, Utah — A plane crash in Davis County is being investigated and officials are searching for the small plane. Davis County Sheriff’s Office has confirmed that three people died in the crash of a Cessna 182.
Officials did not have a flight plan for the plane, but believe it’s on US Forest Land in East Davis County.
Officials are not releasing information pending notification to families.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony
- After a cold November, Utah prepares for another storm
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Elon Musk speaks out on ‘Twitter Files’ release detailing platform’s inner…
- COLD season 2 announced: Justice for Joyce Yost
- ‘Sketched out’ University of Idaho students return to campus from break with…
- Avalanche at Snowbird caused by skier, no injuries
- Jewish leaders praise Entrata for building bridges after company founder sends anti-Semitic email
- Secondary water shutdown coming to parts of Davis and Weber Counties
- Drive-in movie theaters could be here to stay!