Update: 6:50 p.m.
The Oak Grove fire is now at 200 acres. An unattended campfire was the cause of the fire.
Update: 5:55 p.m.
Washington County, UTAH — Washington County announced through Facebook a new active fire near the Oak Grove Campground.
The campground has been closed for fire-fighting operations and they have asked the public to stay clear of the area.
This is a developing story, more details will be added as the story progresses.
Today’s Top Stories
- Update: Bus driver from Alpine School District fired over posters on the bus
- Maggie has her day in the snow
- Utah man finishes World Championship half Ironman while dying from ALS
- Armed robbery at an Ogden 7/11
- Analysts: Mental health calls to Safe UT app ‘more intense’ since pandemic
- Parent speaks about posters found on Alpine School District bus
- Moab homicide victims told friends if something happened to them, they were murdered
- Minersville male shot and killed over “self defense” says Sheriff
- Instagram user says she saw Petito and Laundrie in Wyoming restaurant
- Shining a Light on Domestic Violence: Gabby Petito case brings DV to the forefront