Kanye West releases new album ‘Donda’ after delay
(CNN) — After a delay and multiple listening events in recent weeks, Kanye West released his new studio album “Donda” on Sunday.
The album includes contributions from Jay-Z, The Weeknd, Young Thug, Jay Electronica, The Lox, Travis Scott and others.
There are 27 tracks listed on the Spotify playlist for the album. The song “Jail pt. 2,” which reportedly features DaBaby, is listed but not yet unavailable.
“Donda” was originally scheduled for release on July 22, following the first of three elaborate listening events.
West took up residence at Atlanta’s Mercedes-Benz Stadium to complete work on the album before holding a final event in Chicago on Thursday, where DaBaby, Marilyn Manson and Kim Kardashian West, who filed for divorce from West in February, participated.
West’s last album, the Grammy-winning gospel record “Jesus is King,” was released in 2019.
™ & © 2021 Cable News Network, Inc., a WarnerMedia Company. All rights reserved.
Today’s Top Stories
- CDC confirms five monkeypox cases in Utah
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- Delta pilots picketing in Salt Lake City and across the country
- Party ban becomes permanent for Airbnb
- Supreme Court says Biden can end Trump-era ‘Remain in Mexico’ immigration policy
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- Florida judge allows lawsuit filed by Gabby Petito’s parents against Brian…
- Supreme Court limits EPA in curbing power plant emissions