Layton Police looking for suspect after overnight shooting
LAYTON, Utah — Layton Police are looking for a suspect after a 35-year-old man was shot in the leg overnight.
Officers said the shooting occurred on 385 N. Main Street in Layton last night when two men got into an argument that ended when one of the men shot the other.
Police said the victim is being treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Officers are still looking for the suspect in the shooting, but say there is no threat to the public.
The identities of the shooter and victim are both unknown.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony
- Kirstie Alley, ‘Cheers’ and ‘Veronica’s Closet’ star, dead at 71
- Three toys recalled in U.S. for excessive lead paint
- Avalanche at Snowbird caused by skier, no injuries
- Lawsuit against Arches National Park after incident resulting in the death of a woman
- After a cold November, Utah prepares for another storm
- Deadline for REAL ID-compliant license, ID card, extended to 2025
- Snowball Express arrives at Salt Lake City Airport
- Letters from surviving roommates read at church memorial service for slain University of…
- 2 dead after crash into parked box truck