Two passengers died in Orem car crash
OREM, Utah – Two passengers died Friday night in a car crash at 400 South State Street in Orem. Police arrived at the intersection and found the accident involving two cars. Orem Police said there were three passengers in one vehicle and one in the other.
When officers and paramedics arrived at the accident, they found two of the three passengers in one vehicle had died. The two passengers who died were females in their 20’s. The driver was transported to the hospital.
The driver of the second vehicle was also taken to the hospital, with non life threatening injuries.
Orem Police are still investigating this crash to determine the cause.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- One person killed in wrong-way head-on collision on I-15 near Beck Street
- Bill would allow individuals to become teachers without a bachelor’s degree
- Salt Lake City police investigating shooting, one person hurt
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- Opinion: Is sportsmanship dead in high school basketball?
- Suspect in Layton Amber Alert charged
- Four elk killed as herd gets too close to I-215 and I-80
- Correctional officer assaulted at Utah State Correctional Facility
- Elk, again, tried to cross roads near I-215/I-80 interchange in SLC
- Potential redesign of new Utah State Flag emphasizes Native American tribes