Two passengers died in Orem car crash
OREM, Utah – Two passengers died Friday night in a car crash at 400 South State Street in Orem. Police arrived at the intersection and found the accident involving two cars. Orem Police said there were three passengers in one vehicle and one in the other.
When officers and paramedics arrived at the accident, they found two of the three passengers in one vehicle had died. The two passengers who died were females in their 20’s. The driver was transported to the hospital.
The driver of the second vehicle was also taken to the hospital, with non life threatening injuries.
Orem Police are still investigating this crash to determine the cause.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- UPDATE: Meteor potentially causes boom that rattles Salt Lake Valley
- UPDATE: Family of missing Stanton Porter releases statement regarding his death
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- Three people charged after staged kidnapping for YouTube video, police say
- SLCPD activate OICI following the death of a suspect in police custody
- Some Capitol rioters try to profit from their Jan. 6 crimes
- Woman warns of being followed at local store, police say you should report it
- American Fork Police take Walmart shooting suspect into custody
- Children among dozens killed in Egypt church fire
- Man fatally shoots self after crashing car into barricade near US Capitol Building