Weber County Sheriff’s Office reports death of inmate
WEBER COUNTY — An inmate housed at the Weber County Correctional Facility has died.
According to the Weber County Sheriff’s Office, this individual had underlying medical conditions that were unrelated to the novel coronavirus.
Officials have not released the inmate’s cause of death.
This story will be updated as more information becomes available.
- Inmates in Weber County Jail sue sheriff over COVID-19 outbreak
- Inmate at Davis County Jail found dead in cell, medical issue suspected
- Digital tablets for Davis County inmates to make phone calls
Today’s Top Stories
- Nations largest pig farm exposed, two face criminal charges
- Water levels indicate that Utah’s water conservation efforts are working
- Eviction filings on the rise in Utah, compared to this time last year
- At Alpine school board meeting, Natalie Cline claims district allows porn in classrooms
- Teen arrested, suspected of aggravated murder in Salt Lake City
- Three-vehicle crash in Stansbury Park sends two people to hospital
- Crash involving RV leaves one dead
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Teen killed in Hurricane auto-pedestrian accident
- Biden administration kicks off student loan debt forgiveness process