I-80 road restrictions in place due to high winds
TOOELE, Utah — High-profile vehicles have been restricted from traveling on I-80 between Lakepoint in Tooele County and Wendover Nevada.
Crews are responding to at least one crash on I-80 near Skull Valley.
UDOT estimates that roads may reopen around 3:00pm.
I-80 at MP 0-99 (Wendover to Lakepoint), Tooele Co.
High Profile Vehicles Prohibited Due to High Winds,
Est. Clearance Time: 3:00 PM
For updates: https://t.co/jaVMw7vcLm
— UDOT Traffic (@UDOTTRAFFIC) October 25, 2021
Today’s Top Stories
- Two autistic brothers with ties to Utah drown off Hawaii coast
- Judge grants request for preliminary injunction in Utah transgender sports law
- 300 W., North Temple intersection closed after crash involving UTA bus
- Utah Lake restoration called “unconstitutional” by state agency
- Suspicious package at Intermountain Layton Hospital removed, detonated
- Part of a foot, in a shoe, spotted in Yellowstone hot spring
- What the bishops knew: Church releases details, timeline about Arizona sex abuse case
- July’s unemployment remains steady
- ‘Multiple casualties’ reported after two planes collide over California airport,…
- Taylorsville police release details on suspected murder-suicide