Semi-truck driver suffered a medical emergency and died
Box Elder, UT – A semi-truck driver suffered a medical emergency and died on Friday. Utah Highway Patrol arrived to a crash involving a semi-truck.
The tractor truck driver ran off the road and into a ditch on I-15 SB at 12300 South.
Officers found the semi-truck driver unresponsive in the driver seat when they arrived.
“Troopers and EMS personnel provided life-saving measures, but the driver had passed away,” Utah Highway Patrol said.
Troopers are investigating a fatal crash at 12300 S I-15 southbound. All traffic is being diverted off 11400 S. Please slow down in the area and avoid it if possible. pic.twitter.com/oEwwegx4Md
— Utah Highway Patrol (@UTHighwayPatrol) November 6, 2021
Today’s Top Stories
- Pilot uninjured in Mountain Green plane crash
- Iran calls for US to be kicked out of 2022 World Cup after it changes Iran flag on social…
- Car drives into parade, hits horse and rider
- UDOT warns winter storm bringing roadway impacts
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Crash on I-15 in Draper leaves one dead
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- UPDATE: Southbound I-15 lanes in Washington County reopen following closure
- Construction begins on Midway ice castles one icicle at a time
- One person flees I-15 crash in Murray