Ogden car crash leaves three people badly injured
OGDEN, Utah — Three people are in serious condition after a car crash in Ogden.
Sgt. Cameron Roden from the Utah Highway Patrol reported a teenager was driving Volkswagen car going north on 3500 west. The driver ran the stop sign at the intersection with 12th street. An eastbound GMC truck hit the Volkswagen when the truck spun into the path of a westbound semi-truck. The semi-truck then crashed into the GMC.
The teenage male driver of the Volkswagen car was in critical condition and air lifted to the hospital. Another teenage female was in the car with him, and she is now in serious condition, reported Roden.
The adult male driver of the GMC is also in serious condition.
There are currently no fatalities as a result of the crash.
The intersection will be closed for 30 to 60 minutes.
This story is developing and will be updated.
- Single car accident in Tooele County injures two people, kills one other
- Two dead in Farmington car accident on I-15
- Shooting in Ogden leaves one dead, one injured
Today’s Top Stories
- Deputies say evidence pointing to homicide likely in case of Dylan Rounds
- Breaking: 5-year-old child in critical condition after being hit by truck
- What differentiates BYU’s MBA program from other MBA programs
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Gov. Cox appoints John Luthy to the Utah State Court of Appeals
- Church leader speaks of caring for the earth at Why It Matters conference
- Moab plans to investigate police interaction with Gabby Petito, fiancé
- Two men accused of stealing dying piglets from Utah farm face charges
- University of Utah researchers unveil Utah Bionic Leg