Ogden car crash leaves three people badly injured
OGDEN, Utah — Three people are in serious condition after a car crash in Ogden.
Sgt. Cameron Roden from the Utah Highway Patrol reported a teenager was driving Volkswagen car going north on 3500 west. The driver ran the stop sign at the intersection with 12th street. An eastbound GMC truck hit the Volkswagen when the truck spun into the path of a westbound semi-truck. The semi-truck then crashed into the GMC.
The teenage male driver of the Volkswagen car was in critical condition and air lifted to the hospital. Another teenage female was in the car with him, and she is now in serious condition, reported Roden.
The adult male driver of the GMC is also in serious condition.
There are currently no fatalities as a result of the crash.
The intersection will be closed for 30 to 60 minutes.
This story is developing and will be updated.
- Single car accident in Tooele County injures two people, kills one other
- Two dead in Farmington car accident on I-15
- Shooting in Ogden leaves one dead, one injured
Today’s Top Stories
- Wildlife officials, troopers, maneuver large herd of elk away from I-80
- Suspects in custody, lockdown lifted after shots fired at Taylorsville High
- Large sinkhole shuts down portion of westbound 1500 North in Lehi
- Pedestrian hit and killed by UTA Frontrunner
- Teachers at West High School walkout in of protest H.B. 215
- ChatGPT: Plagiarism super-tool for students or AI brainstorming generator?
- Get Ready for Fun at the 2023 Bear Lake Monster Winterfest
- Investigation of fatal accident at Provo airport includes witness statements
- Fatal crash on Mountain View Corridor causes significant delays
- Utah, Salt Lake leaders unveil new plans to improve the struggling Great Salt Lake