FOUND: AMBER Alert issued for 4-year-old girl, possibly headed to Utah
UPDATE: Authorities have canceled an AMBER Alert issued out of Southern Idaho.
Police said the missing 4-year-old girl was found in Nevada and the suspect in the case was taken into custody.
An earlier version of this story follows.
BURLEY, Idaho — Idaho police have issued an Amber alert for a four-year-old girl, who they believe was taken by her grandmother who does not have permission to do so.
Police say Alaina Duey was last seen wearing blue jeans, a rainbow shirt, and gray boots.
Alaina has brown hair and hazel eyes. Police think they may be traveling in a silver 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix… possibly headed from Burley to Boise… or to Arizona. If you see the car or the little girl, you should call 9-1-1.
This is a developing story.
Today’s Top Stories
- Pilot uninjured in Mountain Green plane crash
- Iran calls for US to be kicked out of 2022 World Cup after it changes Iran flag on social…
- Car drives into parade, hits horse and rider
- UDOT warns winter storm bringing roadway impacts
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Crash on I-15 in Draper leaves one dead
- UPDATE: Southbound I-15 lanes in Washington County reopen following closure
- One person flees I-15 crash in Murray
- Construction begins on Midway ice castles one icicle at a time