Riverton teens found safe
RIVERTON, Utah — Teens Ellie and Ocean who went missing on Monday have been found.
Riverton Police Chief Don Hutson has confirmed both teens are safe.
At around 2:00 am on Sunday, Ocean’s father flagged a police officer who was responding to another call in the area. The father says he heard their garage door open and someone looking for food in their freezer, he believed it was his son.
While Ocean’s father looked at his security camera to confirm if the intruder was his son, police received a call from Ellie’s family saying their dog was acting strange around the camping trailer in the backyard.
When police arrived and checked the trailer they found both teens hiding inside, the trailer had been looked at multiple times previously, police believe they had not been there long.
Police are still unsure why the teens came back, they are waiting to interview both of them after they are released from the hospital.
Today’s Top Stories
- Body found in Arches National Park Saturday
- Fatal car crash closes southbound I-15 in Washington County
- What differentiates BYU’s MBA program from other MBA programs
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Pickup truck crash leaves two dead
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announces the construction of 18 new temples
- Controversial homecoming dress code ends in protest
- Suspect in 2015 murder of West Valley City woman arrested
- Rubio vows to oppose potential Hurricane Ian aid package if lawmakers ‘load it up with…
- Nations largest pig farm exposed, two face criminal charges