Park City Mountain ski resort opens for winter season
Park City, UT — Park City Mountain ski resort opens at Canyons Village Sunday morning. Winter season begins at Canyons Village which is located at 4000 Canyons Resort Drive. Additionally, PCMR offers both skiing and snowboarding for every level of enthusiasts.
A press release describes Park City Mountain ski resort as the largest single ski and snowboard resort in the United States. Also, the mountain offers 7,300 acres of terrain, 43 lifts and over 330 trails. There are dedicated learning areas like High Meadow Park for kids, families or beginner skiers. Powder hounds and adventure-seekers can head to high-alpine terrain like Jupiter Peak and Ninety-Nine 90. Therefore, Park City Mountain has a place for everyone to belong.
Today’s Top Stories
- UTA releases video of the moments before woman was hit by FrontRunner
- Layton Police still searching for teenager missing from treatment center
- Family of Gabby Petito announces intent to file lawsuit against Moab Police
- FBI executes search warrant at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago, former President says
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- Utah’s senators react to passage of Inflation Reduction Act
- Olivia Newton-John, singer and actress, dies of breast cancer at 73
- National Park Service stonewalls public records in Gabby Petito case
- Nine years later: the Susan Powell case revisited
- Police release video of Provo MTC shooting, hope for more information