Park City Mountain ski resort opens for winter season
Park City, UT — Park City Mountain ski resort opens at Canyons Village Sunday morning. Winter season begins at Canyons Village which is located at 4000 Canyons Resort Drive. Additionally, PCMR offers both skiing and snowboarding for every level of enthusiasts.
A press release describes Park City Mountain ski resort as the largest single ski and snowboard resort in the United States. Also, the mountain offers 7,300 acres of terrain, 43 lifts and over 330 trails. There are dedicated learning areas like High Meadow Park for kids, families or beginner skiers. Powder hounds and adventure-seekers can head to high-alpine terrain like Jupiter Peak and Ninety-Nine 90. Therefore, Park City Mountain has a place for everyone to belong.
Today’s Top Stories
- Human chain formed to help after Pittsburgh bridge collapse
- VIDEO: Black Frontier Middle School student reportedly bullied on school bus
- Rep. Teuscher to hold off on curriculum bill, consult more teachers
- Former BYU professor charged with 5 more counts of forcible sexual abuse
- Pennsylvania court strikes down expansive mail-in voting law
- Pedestrian hit by two cars in fatal accident
- Dead body found in the Jordan River
- Controversial bill challenged by teachers now on hold
- ‘We can do it in 5 minutes’: Governor Cox will sign bill giving state’s…
- Six more patients accuse Kaysville chiropractor of sexual abuse