Zion National Park shuttles out of service until late December
Springdale, UT — Zion National Park shuttles will be out of service until after December 22, 2021. The Zion National Park Service released the information on their Twitter account Sunday morning.
Zion National Park shuttles will not be in service November 29th through December 22nd. According to the tweet, visitors may drive their vehicles through the Zion Canyon Scenic Drive.
The Park Service also reminds visitors parking space is limited and parking may not be available. Therefore, during periods of extreme congestion, access to the park may be closed.
However, shuttles WILL be in service December 23rd through January 1st. According to an updated tweet, during this time access to the Zion Canyon Scenic Drive will be by shuttle only. Therefore, plan on parking at the Visitor Center and riding the free shuttle from there.
Also, masks are required on shuttle buses.
Today’s Top Stories
- Human chain formed to help after Pittsburgh bridge collapse
- Pennsylvania court strikes down expansive mail-in voting law
- Former BYU professor charged with 5 more counts of forcible sexual abuse
- ‘We can do it in 5 minutes’: Governor Cox will sign bill giving state’s…
- Dead body found in the Jordan River
- Teachers’ union opposes curriculum bill under consideration in Utah
- VIDEO: Black Frontier Middle School student reportedly bullied on school bus
- Fatal auto-pedestrian accident in Salt Lake City
- Susan Powell can’t be in Nutty Putty Cave, investigators say
- Teen charged in juvenile court with two counts of first-degree murder in the Hunter High shooting