Zion National Park shuttles out of service until late December
Springdale, UT — Zion National Park shuttles will be out of service until after December 22, 2021. The Zion National Park Service released the information on their Twitter account Sunday morning.
Zion National Park shuttles will not be in service November 29th through December 22nd. According to the tweet, visitors may drive their vehicles through the Zion Canyon Scenic Drive.
The Park Service also reminds visitors parking space is limited and parking may not be available. Therefore, during periods of extreme congestion, access to the park may be closed.
However, shuttles WILL be in service December 23rd through January 1st. According to an updated tweet, during this time access to the Zion Canyon Scenic Drive will be by shuttle only. Therefore, plan on parking at the Visitor Center and riding the free shuttle from there.
Also, masks are required on shuttle buses.
Today’s Top Stories
- UTA releases video of the moments before woman was hit by FrontRunner
- Family of Gabby Petito announces intent to file lawsuit against Moab Police
- Layton Police still searching for teenager missing from treatment center
- FBI executes search warrant at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago, former President says
- Utah’s senators react to passage of Inflation Reduction Act
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- Olivia Newton-John, singer and actress, dies of breast cancer at 73
- Police release video of Provo MTC shooting, hope for more information
- National Park Service stonewalls public records in Gabby Petito case
- Nine years later: the Susan Powell case revisited