Zion National Park shuttles out of service until late December
Springdale, UT — Zion National Park shuttles will be out of service until after December 22, 2021. The Zion National Park Service released the information on their Twitter account Sunday morning.
Zion National Park shuttles will not be in service November 29th through December 22nd. According to the tweet, visitors may drive their vehicles through the Zion Canyon Scenic Drive.
The Park Service also reminds visitors parking space is limited and parking may not be available. Therefore, during periods of extreme congestion, access to the park may be closed.
However, shuttles WILL be in service December 23rd through January 1st. According to an updated tweet, during this time access to the Zion Canyon Scenic Drive will be by shuttle only. Therefore, plan on parking at the Visitor Center and riding the free shuttle from there.
Also, masks are required on shuttle buses.
Today’s Top Stories
- Weather causing delayed starts for several schools across Utah
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Five Common Causes of Cervical Cancer – and What You Can Do to Lower Your Risk
- Frigid temperatures delaying some school start times
- A 6th Memphis officer is taken off the force after the fatal police beating of Tyre Nichols
- Jordan High student killed in Sandy crosswalk by school bus
- Man suspected of kidnapping and beating a woman in Oregon may be using dating apps to evade police
- Officer-involved shooting in Iron County
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- Trump says he’s ‘more angry’ and ‘more committed’ to White…