Zion National Park shuttles out of service until late December
Springdale, UT — Zion National Park shuttles will be out of service until after December 22, 2021. The Zion National Park Service released the information on their Twitter account Sunday morning.
Zion National Park shuttles will not be in service November 29th through December 22nd. According to the tweet, visitors may drive their vehicles through the Zion Canyon Scenic Drive.
The Park Service also reminds visitors parking space is limited and parking may not be available. Therefore, during periods of extreme congestion, access to the park may be closed.
However, shuttles WILL be in service December 23rd through January 1st. According to an updated tweet, during this time access to the Zion Canyon Scenic Drive will be by shuttle only. Therefore, plan on parking at the Visitor Center and riding the free shuttle from there.
Also, masks are required on shuttle buses.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Monday morning commute could be affected by additional inches of snow
- Wrong way driver leads to fatal crash in Weber County
- Sandy Police officer involved in fatal shooting
- Salt Lake County Animal Services looking for a home for Amy Swinehouse
- Hear it Firsthand: 6 Students Share Their Executive MBA Experience at BYU’s Marriott School…
- Robbery at swap meet leaves one victim shaken up
- Body found at 600N, I-15 Southbound
- Utah’s COVID-19 transmissions slowed but still present
- Salt Lake carjacking suspect dead, investigation continues
- Woods Cross man charged for allegedly secretly recording others in bathroom