Man in ‘very poor condition’ after West Valley City auto pedestrian accident
Merritt tells KSL the victim was not in a crosswalk. The driver stopped and is cooperating with the investigation.
The man has been transported to the hospital in very serious condition.
This is a developing story. More details will be shared as they become available
Today’s Top Stories
- Human chain formed to help after Pittsburgh bridge collapse
- VIDEO: Black Frontier Middle School student reportedly bullied on school bus
- Rep. Teuscher to hold off on curriculum bill, consult more teachers
- Pennsylvania court strikes down expansive mail-in voting law
- Former BYU professor charged with 5 more counts of forcible sexual abuse
- Pedestrian hit by two cars in fatal accident
- Controversial bill challenged by teachers now on hold
- Dead body found in the Jordan River
- ‘We can do it in 5 minutes’: Governor Cox will sign bill giving state’s…
- Six more patients accuse Kaysville chiropractor of sexual abuse