Man in ‘very poor condition’ after West Valley City auto pedestrian accident
Merritt tells KSL the victim was not in a crosswalk. The driver stopped and is cooperating with the investigation.
The man has been transported to the hospital in very serious condition.
This is a developing story. More details will be shared as they become available
Today’s Top Stories
- UTA releases video of the moments before woman was hit by FrontRunner
- Family of Gabby Petito announces intent to file lawsuit against Moab Police
- Layton Police still searching for teenager missing from treatment center
- FBI executes search warrant at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago, former President says
- Utah’s senators react to passage of Inflation Reduction Act
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- Olivia Newton-John, singer and actress, dies of breast cancer at 73
- National Park Service stonewalls public records in Gabby Petito case
- Nine years later: the Susan Powell case revisited
- Police release video of Provo MTC shooting, hope for more information