No children injured after school bus rolls in Morgan County
MORGAN COUNTY — No students were injured after a school bus crashed in Morgan County this morning.
Morgan School District spokeswoman Gwen Romero says the bus hit some icy roads on Highway 66, sliding and rolling.
Students were on the bus, but none of them reported being hurt. The driver was not hurt either. Other arrangements have been made for getting the kids to school.
The district says they are working with law enforcement in their investigation.
“It is so unusual [for a bus to crash in the snow],” Romero said. “That’s why we are taking those precautions.”
This is a developing story and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Victim in fatal auto pedestrian crash was 11 years old, investigation continues
- Hidden cameras found in restrooms in U of U Student Life Center, suspect in custody
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse
- Utah County man pleads guilty to death of West Jordan teenager
- Utah Air National Guard Airman dies during routine deployment
- Two people hurt in auto-pedestrian collision in Orem
- U of U community reacts to discovery of hidden cameras in campus bathrooms
- Confrontation with bicyclist sends UTA bus driver to hospital
- 18-year-old connected to Orem shooting turns himself in
- Storm bringing wind and snow to northern Utah