No children injured after school bus rolls in Morgan County
Dec 9, 2021, 7:54 AM | Updated: 8:27 am
(Screenshoot Google Maps)
MORGAN COUNTY — No students were injured after a school bus crashed in Morgan County this morning.
Morgan School District spokeswoman Gwen Romero says the bus hit some icy roads on Highway 66, sliding and rolling.
Students were on the bus, but none of them reported being hurt. The driver was not hurt either. Other arrangements have been made for getting the kids to school.
The district says they are working with law enforcement in their investigation.
“It is so unusual [for a bus to crash in the snow],” Romero said. “That’s why we are taking those precautions.”
This is a developing story and will be updated.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- D2 gets to the bottom of the impending arrest of former President Trump
- Death penalty off the table for Lori Vallow Daybell
- BYU announces new president
- Utah Rivers Council selling discounted rain barrels as effort toward water conservation
- Semi hits car on I-15 in Kaysville, one person taken to hospital
- Bicyclist hit, killed by FrontRunner train in Salt Lake City
- Cox signs bill requiring lethality assessments in Utah domestic violence cases
- 16-year-old dead, 2 other teens injured in fatal crash in Juab County
- Snow causing roofs to collapse across the state, expert offers helpful tips
- Somebody wants the Bible removed from Davis County school libraries