Man arrested for suspected DUI after rear ending another driver on I-15
NORTH SALT LAKE, Utah — A driver is now in jail arrested on investigation of driving under the influence, and causing a car crash in North Salt Lake last night.
The Utah Highway Patrol says a woman was driving north on I-15 near 900 N last night when another driver rear-ended her and then sped off.
The man who hit her lost control and possibly took the warm springs off-ramp. His car ended up in a pond near the off-ramp around 7:30 p.m.
More details to come.
- Utah Highway Patrol responds to DUI monitoring mandate
- Man arrested for DUI with six children in his vehicle
Today’s Top Stories
- Update: Vehicle crashes into Famous Footwear, leaving four injured
- Man dies during performance at Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show
- One person dead in three-vehicle crash in southern Utah
- Layton City is under extreme firework restrictions
- State of Utah files lawsuit against pharmaceutical retailers
- Herriman mother saved by off-duty police officer
- 8-year-old boy struck by car in Riverton, suffers head injury
- 5 Ways You’re Watering Your Lawn Wrong
- WB I-80 shut down after a crash between two semis and a Utah Highway Patrol car
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman