The Joseph Smith Memorial Building is an icon of Salt Lake City | Why hosting an event at this beautiful location will make you a hero this year
Temple Square and the Joseph Smith Memorial Building are incredible places to visit. But did you know that the Nauvoo is one of the best places for lunch in downtown Salt Lake City? And did you know that you can even rent out spaces for special and private events? Here’s why hosting an event at the iconic Joseph Smith Building will make you a hero this year.
The Joseph Smith Memorial Building
The Joseph Smith Memorial Building is an icon of downtown Salt Lake City. Located on the northeast corner of South Temple and Main Street, it is a 10 story building that primarily houses offices for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. But the ornate building also provides several wonderful dining options. This includes The Nauvoo, an incredible lunch spot that should become part of your regular rotation. And you might be surprised to find out that they offer their beautiful spaces to rent for event hosting.
Book a meeting, event, or private party at The Joseph Smith Memorial Building
The Joseph Smith Memorial Building has multiple dining and hosting options for you to choose from if you are looking to set up an event of any kind. Dining options range from homestyle buffets to gourmet restaurants. And the types of events you can host include wedding receptions, birthdays, conferences, or even business events. With several venues in one location to choose from, the Joseph Smith Building makes it really easy to plan for your event.
Their event rental spaces include their restaurants, conference-ready meeting rooms, and incredible banquet and wedding reception rooms. And, did you know there’s even a 500-seat theater that often hosts various film experiences produced by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints that you can even rent? The event spaces even offer catering if you need it. Find your perfect space today HERE.
Healthy, fresh lunch in salt lake city starts at The Nauvoo. The Nauvoo Café was recently renamed The Nauvoo. While they have a new name, they still have some of the best lunches in downtown Salt Lake City. And it’s located right on the ground floor of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. The Nauvoo is the perfect downtown spot for lunch in Salt Lake City. They even have a brand new menu filled with fresh and healthy options for any appetite. You can check out their artisan sandwiches, delicious soups, and crisp fresh salads. And no stop to the Nauvoo would be complete without their incredible homemade pot pies.
- You Know Who Brigham Young Was, But Have You Ever Gone to Visit Brigham Young?
- Family History Library, four other buildings re-open on Temple Square
- Brigham Young Wore Sunglasses! And Other Amazing Things You’ll Learn At The Church History Museum On Temple Square
Today’s Top Stories
- Bill would allow individuals to become teachers without a bachelor’s degree
- One person killed in wrong-way head-on collision on I-15 near Beck Street
- SLCPD arrest two people in connection to a Wednesday shooting
- Utah mom shares grocery budgeting tips
- Bill would require buildings to post signs for events meant for adults
- Fake nursing diploma scheme in Florida; 25 arrested
- One person dead following a stabbing in Salt Lake City suspect still at large
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- Utah senator joins other senators in support of concealed-carry reciprocity
- Suspect arrested and named, victim identified after shooting in Taylorsville