Utah senate minority leader Karen Mayne announces she has cancer
SALT LAKE CITY — Utah senate minority leader Karen Mayne announced late Friday afternoon that she has been diagnosed with cancer.
Mayne says she had been in an accident where she had broken her shoulder. And during her medical treatment, it was discovered she had cancer.
- Catalytic converter thefts skyrocket in Utah, lawmakers say penalties need to be more severe
- Intentionally coughing on an officer may be a new crime
Today’s Top Stories
- Nations largest pig farm exposed, two face criminal charges
- Three-vehicle crash in Stansbury Park sends two people to hospital
- Water levels indicate that Utah’s water conservation efforts are working
- At Alpine school board meeting, Natalie Cline claims district allows porn in classrooms
- Eviction filings on the rise in Utah, compared to this time last year
- Teen arrested, suspected of aggravated murder in Salt Lake City
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Crash involving RV leaves one dead
- Teen killed in Hurricane auto-pedestrian accident
- Biden administration kicks off student loan debt forgiveness process