Utah senate minority leader Karen Mayne announces she has cancer
SALT LAKE CITY — Utah senate minority leader Karen Mayne announced late Friday afternoon that she has been diagnosed with cancer.
Mayne says she had been in an accident where she had broken her shoulder. And during her medical treatment, it was discovered she had cancer.
- Catalytic converter thefts skyrocket in Utah, lawmakers say penalties need to be more severe
- Intentionally coughing on an officer may be a new crime
Today’s Top Stories
- Bill would allow individuals to become teachers without a bachelor’s degree
- One person killed in wrong-way head-on collision on I-15 near Beck Street
- SLCPD arrest two people in connection to a Wednesday shooting
- Utah mom shares grocery budgeting tips
- Bill would require buildings to post signs for events meant for adults
- Fake nursing diploma scheme in Florida; 25 arrested
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- US added a strong 517,000 jobs in January despite Fed hikes
- One person dead following a stabbing in Salt Lake City suspect still at large
- Eyeing retirement: How much money is enough after you leave a job?