Cache County man dies in snowmobiling accident
CACHE COUNTY, Utah — A 77-year-old man from Cache County died Friday in a snowmobile accident, according to Utah State Parks.
According to Utah State Parks, the man rolled his snowmobile on a steep section of Naomi Peak. The man was transported by air to a hospital in Logan. However, he was pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital.
No other information about the incident was available.
- It’s the US’ deadliest avalanche season in years. is COVID-19 to blame?
- Utah State Parks annual pass fee increased
Today’s Top Stories
- Lawsuit against Arches National Park after incident resulting in the death of a woman
- Kirstie Alley, ‘Cheers’ and ‘Veronica’s Closet’ star, dead at 71
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony
- Deadline for REAL ID-compliant license, ID card, extended to 2025
- Checking in on the status of full-day kindergarten in Utah
- Defense bill likely to include end to military Covid vaccine mandate, source says
- How much will it take to save the Great Salt Lake?
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Three toys recalled in U.S. for excessive lead paint
- EU fines Google $1.7 billion for abusing online ads market