Cache County man dies in snowmobiling accident
CACHE COUNTY, Utah — A 77-year-old man from Cache County died Friday in a snowmobile accident, according to Utah State Parks.
According to Utah State Parks, the man rolled his snowmobile on a steep section of Naomi Peak. The man was transported by air to a hospital in Logan. However, he was pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital.
No other information about the incident was available.
Today’s Top Stories
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- San Juan county crash leaves one dead, one injured
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- Biden signs bipartisan gun safety bill into law: ‘God willing, it’s going to…
- Elizabeth Smart says she was sexually assaulted on a plane
- Utah leaders react to Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade
- Flight instructor, student, die in crash of USU Aviation plane
- S.B. 174 now in effect in Utah with Supreme Court’s overturn of Roe v. Wade
- 5 Ways You’re Watering Your Lawn Wrong
- The best strategies for dealing with IRS tax harassment | You have options!