UPDATE: 14-year-old who died after ski accident at Alta is identified
ALTA, Utah — A 14-year-old who died in a skiing accident on Monday, Feb. 14 at Alta Ski Resort has been identified.
Henry Kendell, of Millcreek, Utah, died from injuries he received in a collision in the Sugarloaf area of the resort said Alta Town Marshal Mike Morey.
Previously, Morey said that Alta ski patrol received word about a skier collision in the Sugarloaf area just before 10 a.m. on Feb. 14.
The 14-year-old was flown to Primary Children’s Hospital but passed away from his injuries.
Today’s Top Stories
- Herriman mother saved by off-duty police officer
- Wordle, the easy online word game that’s easy to love
- ‘Jingle Bells’ was originally written as a Thanksgiving song
- State of Utah files lawsuit against pharmaceutical retailers
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- 5 Ways You’re Watering Your Lawn Wrong
- Supreme Court limits EPA in curbing power plant emissions
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- Fireworks and some open flames are now banned in Park City