AmTrust Financial opening will bring 180 jobs to Utah
SOUTH JORDAN, Utah — AmTrust Financial is opening a new office in South Jordan. The Utah office will create 180 new job positions.
AmTrust is the largest privately held insurance company in the U.S. It has 34 locations in 17 different states along with 6,000 employees nationwide.
The company specializes in small business insurance solutions and workers’ compensation.
AmTrust’s website says it was rated an “A-“(Excellent) with a Financial Size of “XV” by AM best, a rating service that assesses the creditworthiness of and/or reports on over 16,000 insurance companies worldwide.
The office will be opening on Apr. 12, 2022, on River Front Parkway in South Jordan.
There will be a ribbon-cutting ceremony at 1 p.m. Ben Hart, Deputy Director at Utah Governor’s Office of Economic Opportunity, and Dawn Ramsey, the mayor of South Jordan, will lead the ceremony.
Today’s Top Stories
- Officer-involved shooting causes delays on I-15 in Davis County
- Utah County man pleads guilty to death of West Jordan teenager
- Man arrested in relation to Provo Towne Center Mall bomb threat
- Be Ready Utah: What you need in your emergency winter car kit
- The DWR to update management of black bears
- Genealogy research now tax deductible for members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Bingham High students build intricate gingerbread cathedral
- Christine McVie of Fleetwood Mac dead at 79
- Vail Resorts facing million dollar lawsuit after a Utah bowling alley incident
- Church announces locations for six previously announced temples