AmTrust Financial opening will bring 180 jobs to Utah
SOUTH JORDAN, Utah — AmTrust Financial is opening a new office in South Jordan. The Utah office will create 180 new job positions.
AmTrust is the largest privately held insurance company in the U.S. It has 34 locations in 17 different states along with 6,000 employees nationwide.
The company specializes in small business insurance solutions and workers’ compensation.
AmTrust’s website says it was rated an “A-“(Excellent) with a Financial Size of “XV” by AM best, a rating service that assesses the creditworthiness of and/or reports on over 16,000 insurance companies worldwide.
The office will be opening on Apr. 12, 2022, on River Front Parkway in South Jordan.
There will be a ribbon-cutting ceremony at 1 p.m. Ben Hart, Deputy Director at Utah Governor’s Office of Economic Opportunity, and Dawn Ramsey, the mayor of South Jordan, will lead the ceremony.
Today’s Top Stories
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
- Police have arrested a ‘person of interest’ after a mass shooting at July 4th…
- Deuel Creek Fire starts in Centerville overnight, evacuation order lifted
- Fire officials say aerial firework caused brush fire in Saratoga Springs
- UPDATE: Shooting on TRAX platform leaves one dead, one injured
- Layton City is under extreme firework restrictions
- Man dies during performance at Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show
- UPDATE: SLCPD arrest two in connection to Sunday’s Ballpark neighborhood shooting
- Several people killed in Copenhagen mall shooting, police say
- Tooele City releases fireworks restrictions map