Power and heat outages send Eastmont Middle School to remote learning
SALT LAKE CITY — Eastmont Middle School in the Canyons School District is switching to remote learning today.
The school said they’re letting parents know through Skylert, and students should check their Canvas pages for more guidance.
The Canyons District says the move to remote learning is due to a power and heat outage at the school, which they expect to be restored soon.
As a result of a power and heat outage at the school that is not expected to be restored soon, @EastmontMS will move to a remote-learning schedule today. Parents are being notified via Skylert. Students should check their Canvas pages. More information will be sent to families.
— Canyons District (@canyonsdistrict) April 12, 2022
Today’s Top Stories
- Murray Police warning public to be on lookout for scam
- Pickup truck crash leaves two dead
- Three-vehicle crash in Stansbury Park sends two people to hospital
- Nations largest pig farm exposed, two face criminal charges
- The sad history of Tragedy Spring
- Saturday morning conference session makes history
- ‘Any kind of abuse … is an abomination,’ President Nelson says at Saturday morning session
- Water levels indicate that Utah’s water conservation efforts are working
- Crash involving RV leaves one dead
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces