Medical examiner identifies remains found in Provo
Apr 13, 2022, 11:16 AM
SALT LAKE CITY — The office of the Utah Medical Examiner identified human remains found on Y-Mountain trail near Provo, Utah as a missing man.
The remains have been identified as those of Andrew Gulludge, age 41. Police said Gulludge has been missing since January 1, 2022.
On Wednesday, April 6, 2022, our drone team followed up on a tip that Andrew Gulledge was seen hiking on the Y-Trail. With improved weather conditions, we were able to locate human remains.
The Medical Examiner’s office identified the remains as Andrew Gulledge.
— Provo Police (@ProvoPolice) April 13, 2022
This story is developing and will be updated.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Additional sex charges filed against Utah businessman; more victims possible
- Three people killed in two-vehicle crash on US-89 in Logan Canyon
- Multiple Utah schools received fake reports of school shooting, officials say
- Alpine School District exploring potential closure of 5 elementary schools
- Elk herd returns to SLC golf course after multiple relocation attempts
- U.S. Department of Labor says Sodalicious violated child labor laws
- Hear it Firsthand: 6 Students Share Their Executive MBA Experience at BYU’s Marriott School…
- Prison sentence reduced for ‘Real Housewives of SLC’ star Jen Shah
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s ski collision trial continues with defense
- Online marriage licensing gets the attention all over the world