Medical examiner identifies remains found in Provo
SALT LAKE CITY — The office of the Utah Medical Examiner identified human remains found on Y-Mountain trail near Provo, Utah as a missing man.
The remains have been identified as those of Andrew Gulludge, age 41. Police said Gulludge has been missing since January 1, 2022.
On Wednesday, April 6, 2022, our drone team followed up on a tip that Andrew Gulledge was seen hiking on the Y-Trail. With improved weather conditions, we were able to locate human remains.
The Medical Examiner’s office identified the remains as Andrew Gulledge.
— Provo Police (@ProvoPolice) April 13, 2022
This story is developing and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Man dies during performance at Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show
- Layton City is under extreme firework restrictions
- Update: Vehicle crashes into Famous Footwear, leaving four injured
- State of Utah files lawsuit against pharmaceutical retailers
- 8-year-old boy struck by car in Riverton, suffers head injury
- One person dead in three-vehicle crash in southern Utah
- Iron County Care and Share
- Jeff Gray to bring back death penalty after becoming presumptive next Utah County Attorney
- Cottonwood Heights officer’s use of force not justified, no charges filed
- Fireworks and some open flames are now banned in Park City