Gas prices at this station may be the lowest in Utah
PLEASANT GROVE, Utah — A gas station in Pleasant Grove might just have the cheapest gallon in the state.
They’re charging $3.99 per gallon if you pay cash — and $4.04 if you pay with a card.
“If we can do it at a small store, I hope the big stores can help make this country better, make the people, make you smile, and make you happy,” Shawn David, the manager of BJ’s Short Stop, told KSL TV.
He said his store is just trying to set a good example, and they’ll keep the gas prices as low as they can for as long as they can.
And if you don’t feel like driving all the way south, the owner manages a Mini-Mart in Ogden that has the same low prices.
KSL TV’s Aubrey Shafer contributed to this report.
- Will Biden’s plan to tap national reserve lower gas prices?
- UTA says fares will stay put despite rising gas prices
- With soaring gas prices, expert says people will stay closer to home
Today’s Top Stories
- Salt Lake County Sheriff’s Office being sued after former cadet reports abuse
- UDOT wants public comments for proposed Orem expansion
- Vivint Smart Home acquired for $2.8 billion by NRG Energy
- Woman charged in February fatal car crash in West Valley City
- Increased shoplifting puts pressure on retailers and raises prices
- Three toys recalled in U.S. for excessive lead paint
- Student loan forgiveness resolution on hold until 2023
- DPS offers apology to family of rape victim from more than 50 years ago
- New VA food pantry aims to curb food insecurity among veterans
- Hawaii’s Mauna Loa is erupting for the first time since 1984