BUSINESS + ECONOMY
Gas prices at this station may be the lowest in Utah
PLEASANT GROVE, Utah — A gas station in Pleasant Grove might just have the cheapest gallon in the state.
They’re charging $3.99 per gallon if you pay cash — and $4.04 if you pay with a card.
“If we can do it at a small store, I hope the big stores can help make this country better, make the people, make you smile, and make you happy,” Shawn David, the manager of BJ’s Short Stop, told KSL TV.
He said his store is just trying to set a good example, and they’ll keep the gas prices as low as they can for as long as they can.
And if you don’t feel like driving all the way south, the owner manages a Mini-Mart in Ogden that has the same low prices.
KSL TV’s Aubrey Shafer contributed to this report.
- Will Biden’s plan to tap national reserve lower gas prices?
- UTA says fares will stay put despite rising gas prices
- With soaring gas prices, expert says people will stay closer to home
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Gwyneth Paltrow ski crash trial begins in Park City, lawyer calls it “B.S.”
- UHP: Three people dead in two-vehicle crash in Kane County
- D2 gets to the bottom of the impending arrest of former President Trump
- Death penalty off the table for Lori Vallow Daybell
- Utah Flooding: How to prevent and mitigate the risk
- USU grad files lawsuit against university for racist caricature
- Home prices are down and so are the size of apartments
- Utah Rivers Council selling discounted rain barrels as effort toward water conservation
- 16-year-old dead, 2 other teens injured in fatal crash in Juab County
- Brighton hits a milestone with 700 inches of snow