One injured in Ogden shooting
OGDEN, Utah – Police responded to reports of shots fired at the 700 block of 5th street in Ogden just before 8 p.m. on Saturday.
The victim, a 19-year-old male, was transported to McKay Dee Hospital with a gunshot wound to his leg.
No suspects have been identified at this time.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- GoFundMe started to remember 8-year-old girl who died in Kaysville parade
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
- Police: Gunman fired more than 70 rounds at July 4 parade, 7 dead
- Highland Drive open after closing for hours due to fatal crash involving Coke truck
- Early morning crash on I-15 kills motorcyclist
- Deuel Creek Fire continues to burn, officials hopeful for more containment
- Police have arrested a ‘person of interest’ after a mass shooting at July 4th…
- The Great Salt Lake water level reaches a historic low as Utah continues to face extreme drought
- Highland Park parade shooting suspect charged with 7 counts of murder, state’s attorney says
- Fire officials say aerial firework caused brush fire in Saratoga Springs