One injured in Ogden shooting
OGDEN, Utah – Police responded to reports of shots fired at the 700 block of 5th street in Ogden just before 8 p.m. on Saturday.
The victim, a 19-year-old male, was transported to McKay Dee Hospital with a gunshot wound to his leg.
No suspects have been identified at this time.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Officer-involved shooting causes delays on I-15 in Davis County
- Utah County man pleads guilty to death of West Jordan teenager
- Man arrested in relation to Provo Towne Center Mall bomb threat
- Be Ready Utah: What you need in your emergency winter car kit
- Genealogy research now tax deductible for members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- The DWR to update management of black bears
- Bingham High students build intricate gingerbread cathedral
- Christine McVie of Fleetwood Mac dead at 79
- Vail Resorts facing million dollar lawsuit after a Utah bowling alley incident
- Church announces locations for six previously announced temples