Motorcyclist killed in St. George accident
ST. GEORGE, Utah — Police say a motorcyclist was killed after being hit by a car in St. George on Saturday.
The vehicle driver was reportedly making a left turn crossing westbound traffic when they hit the motorcyclist who was heading westbound on 700 south.
The motorcyclist died at St. George Regional Hospital due to his severe injuries, according to David Williams, Lieutenant with the St. George Police Department.
The Accident and Reconstruction Team with SGPD continues the investigation. The motorcycle rider has not yet been identified.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- One person killed in wrong-way head-on collision on I-15 near Beck Street
- Bill would allow individuals to become teachers without a bachelor’s degree
- Utah mom shares grocery budgeting tips
- SLCPD arrest two people in connection to a Wednesday shooting
- One person dead following a stabbing in Salt Lake City suspect still at large
- Five Common Causes of Cervical Cancer – and What You Can Do to Lower Your Risk
- Fake nursing diploma scheme in Florida; 25 arrested
- Eyeing retirement: How much money is enough after you leave a job?
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- Suspect arrested and named, victim identified after shooting in Taylorsville