Motorcyclist killed in St. George accident
ST. GEORGE, Utah — Police say a motorcyclist was killed after being hit by a car in St. George on Saturday.
The vehicle driver was reportedly making a left turn crossing westbound traffic when they hit the motorcyclist who was heading westbound on 700 south.
The motorcyclist died at St. George Regional Hospital due to his severe injuries, according to David Williams, Lieutenant with the St. George Police Department.
The Accident and Reconstruction Team with SGPD continues the investigation. The motorcycle rider has not yet been identified.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Update: Texas gunman warned online he was going to shoot up school
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- Murder charges are filed in two separate Utah County cases
- What we know about the victims at Robb Elementary School
- From 18 to 21: Utah lawmaker wants to raise firearms purchasing age
- Weber County boy rescued after getting stuck in mud
- Semi rollover closes EB I-84 in Morgan County, injures driver
- Co-founder of FanX Convention accused of making bomb threats
- Salt Lake County Library’s summer reading program starts June 1
- Utah doctors unsure why two kids have hepatitis