Motorcyclist killed in St. George accident
ST. GEORGE, Utah — Police say a motorcyclist was killed after being hit by a car in St. George on Saturday.
The vehicle driver was reportedly making a left turn crossing westbound traffic when they hit the motorcyclist who was heading westbound on 700 south.
The motorcyclist died at St. George Regional Hospital due to his severe injuries, according to David Williams, Lieutenant with the St. George Police Department.
The Accident and Reconstruction Team with SGPD continues the investigation. The motorcycle rider has not yet been identified.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Nations largest pig farm exposed, two face criminal charges
- Water levels indicate that Utah’s water conservation efforts are working
- Three-vehicle crash in Stansbury Park sends two people to hospital
- Eviction filings on the rise in Utah, compared to this time last year
- At Alpine school board meeting, Natalie Cline claims district allows porn in classrooms
- Teen arrested, suspected of aggravated murder in Salt Lake City
- Crash involving RV leaves one dead
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Teen killed in Hurricane auto-pedestrian accident
- Biden administration kicks off student loan debt forgiveness process