Utah Girls Tackle Football League set to make history
SALT LAKE CITY – The Utah Girls Tackle Football League will hold its championship games at Rice Eccles Stadium. It will be the first time in the U.S. a girls tackle football championship has played in a collegiate stadium.
There will be four games at 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m., and 5 p.m. The first two are junior high games and the final two are high school games.
Today’s Top Stories
- Man dies during performance at Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show
- Layton City is under extreme firework restrictions
- Several people killed in Copenhagen mall shooting, police say
- Update: Vehicle crashes into Famous Footwear, leaving four injured
- UPDATE: Shooting on TRAX platform leaves one dead, one injured
- Herriman mother saved by off-duty police officer
- 5 Ways You’re Watering Your Lawn Wrong
- One person dead in three-vehicle crash in southern Utah
- Fireworks and some open flames are now banned in Park City
- State of Utah files lawsuit against pharmaceutical retailers