West Valley City shooting leaves child in critical condition
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah – Police received reports of shots fired at around 10 p.m. Saturday at 3100 South 4800 West in West Valley City.
When officers arrived on the scene, they found a child with a gunshot wound. The child was rushed to the hospital in critical condition.
Lieutenant Steve Beardshall said that it seemed to be an “accidental incident.” Police are investigating everything at this time.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Man crashes into Ogden Taco Bell drive-thru window
- American Red Cross of Utah seeks volunteers in central Utah
- Clearfield Police identify victims in Wednesday’s double homicide
- Walmart shooter left ‘death note,’ bought gun day of killing
- Vehicle collides with unoccupied building in Roy, no injuries
- First Presidency issues 2022 Christmas message
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- One person dies on hike at Zion National Park, another hospitalized
- Montana man gets 3 years in prison for role in Capitol riot
- Grandson of two found dead at a home in Clearfield facing murder charges