Motorcyclist dead after collision in intersection
SALT LAKE CITY – At around 11 p.m. at the intersection of 12th street and 1900 West, a motorcyclist headed northbound collided with a station wagon headed westbound.
Upon collision, the motorcyclist was ejected from his motorcycle. UHP Trooper Quincy Breur said the motorcyclist was, “killed upon impact.”
Identities of the individuals involved have yet to be released.
Today’s Top Stories
- 12-year-old girl in critical condition after getting hit by parade car in Kaysville
- Manhunt underway for gunman after mass shooting at July 4th parade in Highland Park, Illinois
- Deuel Creek Fire starts in Centerville overnight, evacuation order lifted
- Silver alert activated in American Fork, missing possibly in Wendover
- Fire officials say aerial firework caused brush fire in Saratoga Springs
- UPDATE: Shooting on TRAX platform leaves one dead, one injured
- Man dies during performance at Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show
- Layton City is under extreme firework restrictions
- Several people killed in Copenhagen mall shooting, police say
- UPDATE: SLCPD arrest two in connection to Sunday’s Ballpark neighborhood shooting