Motorcyclist dead after collision in intersection
SALT LAKE CITY – At around 11 p.m. at the intersection of 12th street and 1900 West, a motorcyclist headed northbound collided with a station wagon headed westbound.
Upon collision, the motorcyclist was ejected from his motorcycle. UHP Trooper Quincy Breur said the motorcyclist was, “killed upon impact.”
Identities of the individuals involved have yet to be released.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony
- Lawsuit against Arches National Park after incident resulting in the death of a woman
- Kirstie Alley, ‘Cheers’ and ‘Veronica’s Closet’ star, dead at 71
- ‘Goblin mode’ chosen as Oxford word of the year for 2022
- A 4-day workweek is working for Provo government
- Three toys recalled in U.S. for excessive lead paint
- Deadline for REAL ID-compliant license, ID card, extended to 2025
- Checking in on the status of full-day kindergarten in Utah
- Defense bill likely to include end to military Covid vaccine mandate, source says
- How much will it take to save the Great Salt Lake?