Weber County boy rescued after getting stuck in mud
WEBER COUNTY, Utah –Weber County emergency personnel rescued a 14-year-old boy who was stuck up to his armpits in mud.
Emergency personnel say they received a call of an entrapment at 5:02 p.m. When authorities arrived on scene in the area of 2602 West 1900 North, they discovered the boy, who had been walking through swampy water and he had sunk in the water.
Emergency personnel deployed throw ropes to the young man, getting him out of the mud.
The boy was not hurt in the situation and was reunited with his family.
Today’s Top Stories
- Pedestrian killed on NB I-15 in Ogden, another in critical condition
- Evan McMullin sues super PAC, three Utah news stations for defamatory ad
- Father and son found dead inside West Jordan home
- Gov. Cox appoints John Luthy to the Utah State Court of Appeals
- Judge dismisses lawsuit alleging OB-GYN sexually assaulted over 100 women
- Three schools in Tooele went into lockdown Tuesday afternoon
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Former Utah Royals owner and coach named in women’s soccer abuse investigation
- What differentiates BYU’s MBA program from other MBA programs
- Intermountain Healthcare and Zipline launch drone delivery service