Magna dab lab shut down by Unified police, equipment, dabs seized
MAGNA, Utah — A search warrant led police in Magna to a Butane Hash Oil (BHO) or dab lab this week. Today, laboratory equipment and the product are off the street and 4 people are under arrest.
According to the Unified Police Department Magna Precinct, the warrant was issued in the area of 9040 W. Magna Main Street and served on June 6.
Magna police said BHO, or ‘Dab’ is a highly potent concentrated THC product produced through a chemical process using butane oil according to the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency. It can reportedly be four times stronger than marijuana alone.
Via its Facebook page, Magna police reported seizing $50,000 in laboratory equipment as well as 16 pounds of marijuana and three pounds of Dabs.
Four people were arrested after the warrant was served.
- Man charged with dealing Park City teens ‘pink’ drug that killed them
- Significant drug bust in Utah County lands one person in jail
- Layton man accused of leading drug ring involving kids
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- KSL EXCLUSIVE: “It’s been a punch to the gut,” Woods Cross mom of boy…
- Murray doctor charged with sexual exploitation of a minor
- Full interlodge in effect for Alta and Snowbird ski area
- The Salt Lake Temple renovation has a new completion date
- Gwyneth Paltrow ski collision trial in Utah enters third day
- Another Utah snowstorm has us asking, what is a snow squall?
- Woods Cross man charged for allegedly secretly recording others in bathroom
- Salt Lake carjacking suspect dead, investigation continues
- Mother tells of her escape from addiction and being homeless
- Spring running late, another snowy morning commute is predicted