Magna dab lab shut down by Unified police, equipment, dabs seized
MAGNA, Utah — A search warrant led police in Magna to a Butane Hash Oil (BHO) or dab lab this week. Today, laboratory equipment and the product are off the street and 4 people are under arrest.
According to the Unified Police Department Magna Precinct, the warrant was issued in the area of 9040 W. Magna Main Street and served on June 6.
Magna police said BHO, or ‘Dab’ is a highly potent concentrated THC product produced through a chemical process using butane oil according to the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency. It can reportedly be four times stronger than marijuana alone.
Via its Facebook page, Magna police reported seizing $50,000 in laboratory equipment as well as 16 pounds of marijuana and three pounds of Dabs.
Four people were arrested after the warrant was served.
- Man charged with dealing Park City teens ‘pink’ drug that killed them
- Significant drug bust in Utah County lands one person in jail
- Layton man accused of leading drug ring involving kids
Today’s Top Stories
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Frontier Airlines no longer has a customer service phone line
- Man crashes into Ogden Taco Bell drive-thru window
- Trash can on fire at home in the Cottonwoods, safely extinguished
- Six new Latter-day Saint missions to launch in 2023
- Crash on I-15 in Draper leaves one dead
- Fugitive taken into custody following SWAT stand-off in Taylorsville
- Church of Jesus Christ announces hack affecting community members’ personal data
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Clearfield Police identify victims in Wednesday’s double homicide