Magna dab lab shut down by Unified police, equipment, dabs seized
MAGNA, Utah — A search warrant led police in Magna to a Butane Hash Oil (BHO) or dab lab this week. Today, laboratory equipment and the product are off the street and 4 people are under arrest.
According to the Unified Police Department Magna Precinct, the warrant was issued in the area of 9040 W. Magna Main Street and served on June 6.
Magna police said BHO, or ‘Dab’ is a highly potent concentrated THC product produced through a chemical process using butane oil according to the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency. It can reportedly be four times stronger than marijuana alone.
Via its Facebook page, Magna police reported seizing $50,000 in laboratory equipment as well as 16 pounds of marijuana and three pounds of Dabs.
Four people were arrested after the warrant was served.
- Man charged with dealing Park City teens ‘pink’ drug that killed them
- Significant drug bust in Utah County lands one person in jail
- Layton man accused of leading drug ring involving kids
Today’s Top Stories
- UPDATE: Shooting on TRAX platform leaves one dead, one injured
- ‘Jingle Bells’ was originally written as a Thanksgiving song
- Several people killed in Copenhagen mall shooting, police say
- UPDATE: SLCPD investigating party shooting that left one in critical condition
- Man dies during performance at Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show
- Layton City is under extreme firework restrictions
- Update: Vehicle crashes into Famous Footwear, leaving four injured
- Semi-truck rolls on I-80 at U.S.-40, Silver Creek Junction
- Fourth of July weekend weather conditions ripe for fires
- Utah wildfires currently burning within the state