South Salt Lake Police seek help finding missing man
SALT LAKE CITY — The South Salt Lake Police Department (SSLPD) said it was looking for help finding a 30-year-old man who has been missing since June 5.
SSLPD said Cornelis Frederik Bogslag, who goes by Casey, has been missing since Monday. Bogslag missed work and hasn’t been seen since.
Since Monday, police said Bogslag has been “unable to be contacted or located,” adding, “This is out of character for him.”
He was last seen at his South Salt Lake apartment.
Bogslag’s car, a silver 2012 Suzuki SX4, was found in a remote part of Summit County, Utah. The car was found June 5. The SSLPD said the license plates — E068FE — on the car were removed before the vehicle was found.
South Salt Lake Police provided the photo below of Bogslag’s 2012 Suzuki SX4.
SSLPD asks anyone who has seen Bogslag or who has information about his whereabouts report it to police.
SSLPD asks the public to contact Detective Hansen at 801-412-3664 or to call Valley Emergency Communication’s Center at 801-840-4000 and reference case number LK2022-18693.
Today’s Top Stories
- UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson resigns after mutiny in his party
- Polarization is behind US mass shootings, says psychiatrist
- Father of girl who died in Kaysville parade is thankful for those who helped
- UDOT to temporarily close Cottonwood Heights I-215 bridge for restoration
- The Great Salt Lake water level reaches a historic low as Utah continues to face extreme drought
- GoFundMe started to remember 8-year-old girl who died in Kaysville parade
- Those who practice intermittent fasting less likely to have severe COVID complications,…
- Family of Zane James speaks out after settlement reached with Cottonwood Heights
- Two children hurt in auto-pedestrian collision in South Jordan
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade