CRIME, POLICE + COURTS
8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
Jul 4, 2022, 11:53 AM | Updated: Dec 29, 2022, 11:31 am
(Rachel Burgin/KSL NewsRadio)
KAYSVILLE, Utah — An 8-year-old has been critically injured during the Kaysville City Fourth of July parade.
Kaysville Police say the girl was taken to a hospital for her injuries. This happened at 175 S. Main St in Kaysville. It’s unclear if the child fell off the float and was hit, or if she was alongside it.
KSL TV’s Shara Park contributed to this story.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Congressman Chris Stewart announces resignation
- U of U Health, Regence insurance warn they may not reach a contract
- Rattlesnakes are appearing on Utah trails, around homes later than normal
- Herriman couple ‘lucky to be alive’ after socket smashes windshield
- Citing rising rivers, Sandy Mayor issues emergency declaration
- Public comment period approved for quarry in Parley’s Canyon
- Source: Congressman Chris Stewart will resign, special election dates not known
- Lori Vallow Daybell shrugs after being handed docs about delivering up her kids, video shows
- Debt-ceiling deal would require people work longer for SNAP benefits
- Woman barricades herself inside West Jordan home