8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
KAYSVILLE, Utah — An 8-year-old has been critically injured during the Kaysville City Fourth of July parade.
Kaysville Police say the girl was taken to a hospital for her injuries. This happened at 175 S. Main St in Kaysville. It’s unclear if the child fell off the float and was hit, or if she was alongside it.
KSL TV’s Shara Park contributed to this story.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- UPDATE: Meteor potentially causes boom that rattles Salt Lake Valley
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- American Fork Police take Walmart shooting suspect into custody
- Woman warns of being followed at local store, police say you should report it
- EB off ramp at 3300 S, I-15 closed after a car hit a pedestrian
- Some Utah areas see slight drop in drought levels
- One dead in early Saturday crash on I-80
- Children among dozens killed in Egypt church fire
- Man fatally shoots self after crashing car into barricade near US Capitol Building
- Increased reward for information on the murder of Rosie Tapia