8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
KAYSVILLE, Utah — An 8-year-old has been critically injured during the Kaysville City Fourth of July parade.
Kaysville Police say the girl was taken to a hospital for her injuries. This happened at 175 S. Main St in Kaysville. It’s unclear if the child fell off the float and was hit, or if she was alongside it.
KSL TV’s Shara Park contributed to this story.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- Utah leading a lawsuit against new ESG rule affecting 401(k) plans
- SLC restaurant “Manoli’s” nominated for James Beard Award
- Jordan High student killed in Sandy crosswalk by school bus
- Three vehicle crash in Sanpete County leaves one dead
- Two Republicans voted against bill banning transgender-related surgery, here’s why
- Engineer who refused to approve Challenger launch dies in Ogden
- Utah Senate passes transgender-related surgery ban for minors
- UTA board looks at FrontRunner expansion in Utah County