Springville gas station lowers prices for a day to ‘show they care’
SPRINGVILLE, Utah — Sunpro’s Chevron gas station in Springville announced it would lower prices today from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. to show appreciation to their customers.
The gas station posted the announcement on Facebook Friday morning. The post included a graphic showing the price for unleaded gas as $4.59 and the price for diesel as $4.99.
The address of the gas station is 395 South Main St, Springville, Utah 84663.
In its post, the gas station cited “inflation woes” for temporarily lowering its prices, saying “It may not solve all your inflation woes, but it’s our small way to show we care.”
The gas station also encouraged customers to grab a .99 cent soda when they came for a fill-up.
Utah’s average gas price is $5.11, while the national average is lower at $4.57, according to AAA.
Today’s Top Stories
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- 10 famous Utah ghost towns and where to find them
- Monday morning’s cold temperatures nearly set new records
- Used car prices dropping but supply still low
- When it’s this cold, keep your pipes from freezing. Here’s how.
- The road home is in need of donations and volunteers this winter
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- Cold weather causes late start for Logan City School District Wednesday
- Correctional officer assaulted at Utah State Correctional Facility