A minor crashes vehicle into 7-Eleven building
MIDVALE, Utah — Early Saturday morning a car with several minors crashed into the front of a 7-Eleven in Midvale. The Gephardt Daily website says after 2 a.m. police arrived on the scene at 8002 S State St, Midvale, UT.
Also, police reported that the driver mistakenly hit the gas instead of the brake pedal.
Detective Arlan Bennett with the Unified Police Department, UPD, told Gephardt Daily that no injuries occurred. Furthermore, no structural damage to the 7-Eleven building transpired, only property damage.
The driver may face a traffic-related offense charge, said Bennett, but he doesn’t expect any other major charges.
- One person killed in Richfield car crash; two others killed in Soldier Summit crash
- Two people killed in two separate car crashes in Salt Lake City
- 21-year-old driver swerves, flips vehicle in crash on SR-16
- Woman killed in motorcycle crash in southern Utah
- Two killed in Lehi car crash
Today’s Top Stories
- Two people dead in Taylorsville after shooting
- Direct selling and the big impact it has on the Utah economy
- What the bishops knew: Church releases details, timeline about Arizona sex abuse case
- Utah Little League player, after fall from bunk bed, is making progress
- Judge sets up possible release of redacted affidavit justifying Mar-a-Lago search
- Quantum computing of “great concern” to Rep. Chris Stewart, here’s why
- Crash causes big delays in Tooele County
- Park City Resort introduces paid parking systems
- Ogden Schools make strides in security efforts
- Unified Police looking for missing teen from Holladay