SALT LAKE CITY
A minor crashes vehicle into 7-Eleven building
Jul 23, 2022, 4:11 PM | Updated: 4:16 pm
MIDVALE, Utah — Early Saturday morning a car with several minors crashed into the front of a 7-Eleven in Midvale. The Gephardt Daily website says after 2 a.m. police arrived on the scene at 8002 S State St, Midvale, UT.
Also, police reported that the driver mistakenly hit the gas instead of the brake pedal.
Detective Arlan Bennett with the Unified Police Department, UPD, told Gephardt Daily that no injuries occurred. Furthermore, no structural damage to the 7-Eleven building transpired, only property damage.
The driver may face a traffic-related offense charge, said Bennett, but he doesn’t expect any other major charges.
- One person killed in Richfield car crash; two others killed in Soldier Summit crash
- Two people killed in two separate car crashes in Salt Lake City
- 21-year-old driver swerves, flips vehicle in crash on SR-16
- Woman killed in motorcycle crash in southern Utah
- Two killed in Lehi car crash
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Woman barricades herself inside West Jordan home, then arrested
- Congressman Chris Stewart announces resignation
- U of U Health, Regence insurance warn they may not reach a contract
- Becky Edwards announces her intent to run to represent Utah’s 2nd Congressional District
- Adult filmmakers ask judge to delay Utah law requiring porn sites verify user ages
- Some rivers exit flood stage as spring runoff draws closer to an end
- Sen. Lee says he will vote no on debt ceiling agreement
- Bear Lake expected to rise 8-10 feet this summer
- Record Utah winter makes up for years-long water shortfall
- Two sisters charged for cold case murder