Gas price lowered at a local gas station in Lehi
Lehi, Utah — Americans for Prosperity, AFP, is partnering with a local Lehi gas station, All About Food & Fuel, to lower gas prices to $2.38/gallon. Comparatively, the current average gas price in Utah is $5.01/gallon.
On July 26, 2022, drivers can get discounted gas from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. at All About Food & Fuel on 1750 W Main St in Lehi. To qualify for the discount the gas must be regular, unleaded gas (85). Furthermore, gas will be given on a first-come, first-serve, basis.
Also, RVs and gas cans do not qualify for the discount.
AFP is putting on this event in alliance with their “The True Cost of Washington” campaign. The organization hopes to highlight the burdens rising costs put on Utahns and their business.
More information on the True Cost of Washington can be found here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Victim of fatal accident identified, SR 190 reopens in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- UPDATE: Family of missing Stanton Porter releases statement regarding his death
- UPDATE: Meteor potentially causes boom that rattles Salt Lake Valley
- Utah middle school bans phones from entire school day
- Parents, need a side hustle? The Murray School District is hiring
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- Investigation continues after plane plunges into Lake Powell, killing 2
- Member of Utah Little League team injured in fall from bunk bed
- UPDATE: Power is back on in Bountiful after power outage affected at least 5,200
- 4moms infant swings and rockers recalled over strangulation danger