Gas price lowered at a local gas station in Lehi
Lehi, Utah — Americans for Prosperity, AFP, is partnering with a local Lehi gas station, All About Food & Fuel, to lower gas prices to $2.38/gallon. Comparatively, the current average gas price in Utah is $5.01/gallon.
On July 26, 2022, drivers can get discounted gas from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. at All About Food & Fuel on 1750 W Main St in Lehi. To qualify for the discount the gas must be regular, unleaded gas (85). Furthermore, gas will be given on a first-come, first-serve, basis.
Also, RVs and gas cans do not qualify for the discount.
AFP is putting on this event in alliance with their “The True Cost of Washington” campaign. The organization hopes to highlight the burdens rising costs put on Utahns and their business.
More information on the True Cost of Washington can be found here.
- Springville gas station lowers prices for a day to ‘show they care’
- Why are Utah gas prices higher than Wyoming and Colorado?
- Could a gas strike work? One expert doubts it
Today’s Top Stories
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- One person killed in wrong-way collision on I-15 near Beck Street
- Tom Brady announces retirement: ‘I’m retiring for good’
- Cold weather causes late start for Logan City School District Wednesday
- Potential redesign of new Utah State Flag emphasizes Native American tribes
- Correctional officer assaulted at Utah State Correctional Facility
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Instagram’s founders are back with a new app
- When it’s this cold, keep your pipes from freezing. Here’s how.
- Bill would require parental permission for Utah teens to use social media