Juab County officials seek information on livestock killings
JUAB COUNTY, Utah — Officials in Juab County have asked the public for help in finding who is responsible for recent livestock killings. Three separate killings have been reported so far.
The Juab County Sheriff’s Office has opened an investigation into the suspicious death of cows in the Levan and Mills areas.
The Department of Agriculture’s poster says it also wants information about any theft or mutilation of livestock.
Anyone with information can contact the sheriff’s office and speak to Detective Talbot or call the UDAF livestock investigator at 435-419-0021.
Today’s Top Stories
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- Utah middle school bans phones from entire school day
- Provo university hopes to reduce shortage of mental health practitioners
- Victim of fatal accident identified, SR 190 reopens in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- UPDATE: Meteor potentially causes boom that rattles Salt Lake Valley
- Investigation continues after plane plunges into Lake Powell, killing 2
- Rudy Giuliani told by prosecutors he is a target in Georgia 2020 presidential election probe
- Church announces names of 2 future temples; another temple rededicated
- UPDATE: Family of missing Stanton Porter releases statement regarding his death
- Member of Utah Little League team injured in fall from bunk bed