Juab County officials seek information on livestock killings
JUAB COUNTY, Utah — Officials in Juab County have asked the public for help in finding who is responsible for recent livestock killings. Three separate killings have been reported so far.
The Juab County Sheriff’s Office has opened an investigation into the suspicious death of cows in the Levan and Mills areas.
The Department of Agriculture’s poster says it also wants information about any theft or mutilation of livestock.
Anyone with information can contact the sheriff’s office and speak to Detective Talbot or call the UDAF livestock investigator at 435-419-0021.
Today’s Top Stories
- US military has shot down the Chinese spy balloon off US East Coast, US official says
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Backcountry skier dead after fatal fall in Little Cottonwood Canyon
- More than 2,700 dead as powerful quake hits southern Turkey and Syria
- Bill permitting pregnant people to use HOV lane passes House
- AirMed responds to tubing accident in Peter Sinks, Logan
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- 2 arrested in central California shooting that left 6 dead, including mother clutching…
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen