Breeze Airways announces additional flights out of Provo Airport
PROVO, Utah — Less than a week after beginning non-stop service to San Francisco, Breeze Airways announced Wednesday two additional flights out of Provo Airport.
Starting Nov. 2, the Utah-based airline will offer non-stop service from Provo to Phoenix twice a week (Wednesday and Saturday). The airline will also offer a one-stop/no-plane change service to Charleston, South Carolina.
The flights to Phoenix range in price from $29, $69 or $79 one way.
The flights to Charleston are available six days a week, with the exception being Tuesday. The cost of a ticket to Charleston ranges from $99 up to either $189 or $199.
In addition to its San Francisco route, additional flights to Las Vegas and Los Angeles have been previously announced by the airline. Those flights are expected to begin in October and November.
According to a news release, the company had ordered 80 new Airbus A220-300 aircrafts. Those aircrafts will be delivered once a month for the next six years, with an option for 40 additional aircrafts.
Breeze Airways began operations in May 2021 with service 16 destinations, mostly in the eastern portion of the United States. It expanded to the western half of the country in 2022. It now offers nonstop routes between 31 cities in 19 states, according to the news release.
Today’s Top Stories
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- SLC restaurant “Manoli’s” nominated for James Beard Award
- Utah leading a lawsuit against new ESG rule affecting 401(k) plans
- Engineer who refused to approve Challenger launch dies in Ogden
- Three vehicle crash in Sanpete County leaves one dead
- Jordan High student killed in Sandy crosswalk by school bus
- Two Republicans voted against bill banning transgender-related surgery, here’s why
- More protests today after release of video depicting the deadly police beating of Tyre Nichols
- 10 famous Utah ghost towns and where to find them