KSL in your community: Telling your stories
SALT LAKE CITY — For over 100 years, KSL has been a part of your community.
In 2023, we’re bringing KSL into your community, focusing on the issues that matter to Utahns far and wide. We’re taking our shows on the road, stopping at Utah high schools to shine a spotlight on the amazing people and stories of your community. It’s part of our mission to uplift Utah’s community and families.
We hope to hear from you, and learn more about what makes your city come alive.
Be on the lookout for when we’ll be in your area! Last week we were in Layton, and this week we’ll be broadcasting live from Spanish Fork High School on Jan. 26.
Listen as we share the microphone with those in your community who are truly making a difference.
Today’s Top Stories
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- Jordan High student killed in Sandy crosswalk by school bus
- Three vehicle crash in Sanpete County leaves one dead
- Utah leading a lawsuit against new ESG rule affecting 401(k) plans
- SLC restaurant “Manoli’s” nominated for James Beard Award
- Two Republicans voted against bill banning transgender-related surgery, here’s why
- Engineer who refused to approve Challenger launch dies in Ogden
- Utah Senate passes transgender-related surgery ban for minors
- UTA board looks at FrontRunner expansion in Utah County