Stabbing in Salt Lake City, behind Rio Grande
SALT LAKE CITY — Around 5 p.m. this afternoon, Salt Lake City Police Department responded to a stabbing. The incident occurred at 300 S 500 W in SLC.
Police say the stabbing happened behind the Rio Grande and a male victim suffered critical stab wounds. The victim was transferred to the hospital and is now in good condition.
Furthermore, police say an arrest was made.
This story is developing and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah snowpack at a 10-year-high
- Home schools and micro-schooling defined under new Utah bill
- Utah Corrections offers more details on recent assaults against officers
- Biden to test run his reelection message in his first State of the Union to a divided Congress
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Man’s arm partially amputated by farm equipment Tuesday afternoon
- Five Common Causes of Cervical Cancer – and What You Can Do to Lower Your Risk
- Course certification now required for OHV driving on Utah public land
- Lockout lifted for Hunter High and Hunter Elementary Schools
- New bill could disrupt signature gathering path to Utah’s ballot