Motorcyclist dead after fatal collison in Roy, investigation continues
ROY, Utah — A motorcyclist was killed after hitting a car in Roy this morning.
According to Officer Stuart Hackworth with the Roy Police Department, the accident happened on 4800 S. 1900 W. Police said the southbound motorcyclist hit the northbound vehicle as it made a left turn.
The driver of the vehicle sustained minor injuries and was medically cleared on the scene.
Police said the vehicle driver is cooperating with the police. The accident is still under investigation.
Today’s Top Stories
- Controversial homecoming dress code ends in protest
- Name change coming to Intermountain Healthcare next year
- The plan to build an inland port/commerce hub is on hold
- Ian makes landfall in southwest Florida as Category 4 storm
- Salt Lake County Dems call for immediate resignation of Sen. Gene Davis
- So. Salt Lake Police identify victim in officer-involved shooting
- Hurricane Ian knocked out power to all of Cuba, Florida officials urge evacuations
- Fatal crash near Strawberry Reservoir closes SR-40
- New poll suggests voters don’t wan’t to see Biden or Trump on the ballot
- US Embassy warns Americans to leave Russia