Motorcyclist dead after fatal collison in Roy, investigation continues
ROY, Utah — A motorcyclist was killed after hitting a car in Roy this morning.
According to Officer Stuart Hackworth with the Roy Police Department, the accident happened on 4800 S. 1900 W. Police said the southbound motorcyclist hit the northbound vehicle as it made a left turn.
The driver of the vehicle sustained minor injuries and was medically cleared on the scene.
Police said the vehicle driver is cooperating with the police. The accident is still under investigation.
Today’s Top Stories
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- Jordan High student killed in Sandy crosswalk by school bus
- Three vehicle crash in Sanpete County leaves one dead
- Utah leading a lawsuit against new ESG rule affecting 401(k) plans
- SLC restaurant “Manoli’s” nominated for James Beard Award
- Two Republicans voted against bill banning transgender-related surgery, here’s why
- Engineer who refused to approve Challenger launch dies in Ogden
- Utah Senate passes transgender-related surgery ban for minors
- Trump says he’s ‘more angry’ and ‘more committed’ to White…