Father and son found dead inside West Jordan home
WEST JORDAN, Utah — Police have released more information after two bodies were found inside a West Jordan home on Monday.
While conducting a welfare check at the home in the 4700 West block of Colander Drive, police said they found two men inside. Both of the men were dead.
Neighbors had called police to request the welfare check, saying they hadn’t seen the residents “in several days.”
When officers arrived, they said they found two men inside the home with fatal gunshot wounds. A press release from West Jordan Police said both had gunshot wounds, and that both were residents of the home.
The men were father and son, ages 73 and 44 according to police. Their names have not yet been released.
West Jordan police said there is no danger to the public, and that they are not seeking any suspects.
This story will be updated.
- Former Utah Royals owner and coach named in women’s soccer abuse investigation
- Salt Lake County DA will not file charges in officer-involved incident
- DWR officials taking steps to protect California condors
Today’s Top Stories
- Vivint Smart Home acquired for $2.8 billion by NRG Energy
- UDOT wants public comments for proposed Orem expansion
- Trump Organization convicted in executive tax dodge scheme
- A 4-day workweek is working for Provo government
- Three toys recalled in U.S. for excessive lead paint
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony
- Suspected criminals on Zillow listing Utah homes for sale without homeowners’ knowledge
- Lawsuit against Arches National Park after incident resulting in the death of a woman
- Kirstie Alley, ‘Cheers’ and ‘Veronica’s Closet’ star, dead at 71
- Great Salt Lake, moisture created Tuesday’s commuter fog and maybe Wednesday’s