CRIME, POLICE + COURTS
Father and son found dead inside West Jordan home
WEST JORDAN, Utah — Police have released more information after two bodies were found inside a West Jordan home on Monday.
While conducting a welfare check at the home in the 4700 West block of Colander Drive, police said they found two men inside. Both of the men were dead.
Neighbors had called police to request the welfare check, saying they hadn’t seen the residents “in several days.”
When officers arrived, they said they found two men inside the home with fatal gunshot wounds. A press release from West Jordan Police said both had gunshot wounds, and that both were residents of the home.
The men were father and son, ages 73 and 44 according to police. Their names have not yet been released.
West Jordan police said there is no danger to the public, and that they are not seeking any suspects.
This story will be updated.
- Former Utah Royals owner and coach named in women’s soccer abuse investigation
- Salt Lake County DA will not file charges in officer-involved incident
- DWR officials taking steps to protect California condors
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Gwyneth Paltrow ski crash trial begins in Park City, lawyer calls it “B.S.”
- UHP: Three people dead in two-vehicle crash in Kane County
- D2 gets to the bottom of the impending arrest of former President Trump
- Death penalty off the table for Lori Vallow Daybell
- Utah Flooding: How to prevent and mitigate the risk
- USU grad files lawsuit against university for racist caricature
- Home prices are down and so are the size of apartments
- Brighton hits a milestone with 700 inches of snow
- 16-year-old dead, 2 other teens injured in fatal crash in Juab County
- Utah Rivers Council selling discounted rain barrels as effort toward water conservation