CRIME, POLICE + COURTS
Golf Course assault captured on video
HILL AIR FORCE BASE, Utah – A dispute over golf led to an assault at Hill Air Force Base on Saturday around 7 p.m.
Officers met with the alleged victim upon arrival. He explained the situation to officers, saying that he was struck multiple times above the shoulders. He also said that he was kicked in the face and throat once he fell to the ground.
The officer says the alleged victim had a cut below his right eye and the right side of his face was red and swollen.
A video taken by a witness was presented to police. It showed David Robles, 61-year-old male, shouting at the victim as he drove his golf cart. Robles then exited the cart, walked up to the victim, and shoved him.
The video then shows Robles striking the victim, bringing him to the ground, and then kicking him on the ground. The fight was eventually broken up by some bystanders.
Robles was arrested and charged by police with Aggravated Assault and Disorderly Conduct Fighting/Violent, Tumultuous Behavior.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Gwyneth Paltrow ski crash trial begins in Park City, lawyer calls it “B.S.”
- UHP: Three people dead in two-vehicle crash in Kane County
- D2 gets to the bottom of the impending arrest of former President Trump
- Death penalty off the table for Lori Vallow Daybell
- Utah Flooding: How to prevent and mitigate the risk
- USU grad files lawsuit against university for racist caricature
- Home prices are down and so are the size of apartments
- Utah Rivers Council selling discounted rain barrels as effort toward water conservation
- Brighton hits a milestone with 700 inches of snow
- 16-year-old dead, 2 other teens injured in fatal crash in Juab County