Man believed to have killed father-in-law in Uintah County
MAESER, Utah — The Uintah County Sheriff’s Office said that two men had died following a shooting in Maeser Thursday morning. Police said there is no danger to the public following the incident.
The UCSO said it responded to a reported shooting around 8:00 in the Sun Ridge subdivision of Maeser.
The USCO said both were transported to the hospital in “extremely critical condition” before eventually dying from their injuries.
Police are continuing to investigate the incident but believe that the younger of the two men, a 51-year-old, killed his 77-year-old father-in-law.
Today’s Top Stories
- Lehi building placed on false lockdown after report of unconcealed gun
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- BYU students win international award for video game
- Salt Lake City Police Department hosts holiday Pay-it-Forward event
- Senate passes Romney-sponsored bill to fund Great Salt Lake study
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Opinion: Pandemic puppies have spoiled us all for working at home
- Opinion: The long and winding road to the championship