Stabbing in Taylorsville sends one person to the hospital
TAYLORSVILLE, Utah — A conflict between two family members in an apartment led to a stabbing at 1159 W 4020 S in Taylorsville. Police say the incident occurred on October 14, in the evening.
Furthermore, police say the victim suffered multiple stab wounds but is in stable condition at a hospital.
No other information is available at this time, says Sgt. Amanda Marriot with Taylorsville PD.
Today’s Top Stories
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Man crashes into Ogden Taco Bell drive-thru window
- Trash can on fire at home in the Cottonwoods, safely extinguished
- Frontier Airlines no longer has a customer service phone line
- Crash on I-15 in Draper leaves one dead
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Fugitive taken into custody following SWAT stand-off in Taylorsville
- Clearfield Police identify victims in Wednesday’s double homicide
- Six new Latter-day Saint missions to launch in 2023
- American Red Cross of Utah seeks volunteers in central Utah